Monday, October 15, 2012

Grow a Pineapple While You Wait


...For Another Awesome Blogpost

    Boy it has been too long since I have written.  Truth is there is a lot going on here, and I can hardly keep up with our children or the chores, let alone writing here- but I sure want to be!
    Anyway,  I had a friend here yesterday and she was asking about our growing pineapple on our counter. That curiosity made today the perfect time to share this great knowledge with you all!  This video may be the super long version of how to do this, but it is the one that actually got me growing a pineapple.  He is a nice and light hearted guy, have him teach you and try it yourself.  Blessings Everyone, Happy Autumn! 


Ours is long overdue to make it into soil,
 but is still producing new leaves in its little cup-so cool.
I think you can even see cobwebs on my pineapple...this is so my current reality ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment